Recomended levels to be raised for Burrows??

Dragon_Scyth

Ok after ive got bout 100 prayer pots ide like to know what i sould raise.

im guessing range? and to what level for it to be worthwhile? and what equipment i have full Torag and when ill be round to doing it a whip and i have obby shild atm.

Dragon_Scyth.png

"Boredom got me playing, Boredom stops me from playing. It's a vicious cycle."

I would get range to level 70 for black dragonhide for ahrim. Other than that maybe level 50 construction and desert treasure for a Canfis Portal or ghosts ahoy for an ectophial.

Btw it is bArrows

slayer9434.png

Barrows: guthan warspear, ahrim hood, torag platebody, karil's crossbow x3, Dharoks greataxe, Dharoks Helm.

Max Quest points

"Never let your morals prevent you from doing what is right" Asimov

ye, its barrows, and good stats are...

50+ Prayer

55+ Slayer (for slayer dart)

70+ Defence

70+ Ranged

50+ Magic (again for slayer dart)

you should wear ur full torag with the slayer staff and guthix/zammy book, then bring addy/rune/broad arrows and full blk dhide to kill ahrim, bring 3 prayer pots, and also bring a whip for the tunnels (no need for a shield, guthix/zammy book saves an inventory space)

The thing is, Level 70 in any of your combat stats is actually very low by Barrows standards (except for Prayer, level 70 Prayer owns.)

I'm not saying you can't, but you may get more heartattacks than is good for your health.

The most important thing in Barrows (from my experience) is high Defense (most important, get it up as high as you can), then high Prayer (saves lots of Benjamin Franklins on Prayer Potions), and finally experience (nothing beats that, just go there and get the feel of it, it's much easier on you.)

Use Slayer Dart while wearing full Rune (there is a rumour that Slayer Dart is uneffected by negative magic bonus, I'll have to check with Jagex, but it seems to be somewhat correct), and bring about 1000 Casts of it.

When I did Barrows, I believed I used an average of 150 to 250 Casts per trip (Mage level 72 back then, but you can easily make back the Runes.)

And sorry for going off-topic hehe.

Doraemon FTW! =)