Pandaman115's Cw guide. 8-)

Pandaman115

Please note: This is my first guide, so. :oops:

Want that full yellow armor for your house? Or just to show off? Then I shall show you a rather good way to win.

What to wear:

I recommend full rune and above for scoring and killing, your best mage armor for killing and best range bonuses for killing. I never recommend wearing range or mage armor for scoring, as it won't get you far. The only exception is if there are many mages on the opposing team.

Stats (recomended):

60+ Def for scoring

70+ if you are maging, and have done Desert Treasure to have ancients.

70+ Attack for a whip if you are meleeing.

70+ Strength, obvious.

70+ Range, and have a wieldable Crystal Bow.

43+ Prayer is optional, but it helps a lot. :)

Set ups:

For scoring (Melee): First, equip the best melee armor you have on you:

cwmelf1.png

Now, get exactly 16 bandages from the respawn room. Now, run downstairs, get 5 explosive potions, and 5 barricades. Run downstairs and head for the enemy team. Important note:watch out for lower leveled enemies that are next to the rocks; They're the ones that will usually do you in.

invcwlf3.png

Keep running, and finally get back to the surface and head for the top. Quickly, destroying all barricades in your way with explosives, grab the flag, and turn on "Steel Skin" and "Protect from Melee" and run like crazy. If you happen to run into an ancienter or entangler or the such, turn on the protect from magic, and mystic lore. Head back to your teams fort the same way you went to theres.

Another note: If you only have 1 or no explosives or barricades left, grab about 3 on your way out of there fort.

If people are after you in the tunnels, drop a lot of barricades, it'll slow them down a lot, usually so much there is no way they can get there flag back. :)

Once your in your fort, you're home free! Just about the only thing that might kill you is several ancient mages.

Congrats! You've just scored! Now, drop all your explosives, and die.

Rinse and repeat. ^-^

Mage (Killing): Note thisI never recommend mages for scoring, as there armor is usually weak. The only way I would reccomend it is if you have a 60+ mage bonus and 94 mage with a lot of Ice barrages. ^-^

One type of set up for mage:

cwmaxv5.png

Do the same method as explained for melee, for scoring.

For killing, there are several positions you can use.

1)On the outside walls, attacking anyone that gets near your base.

2)In the field, attacking anyone that gangs up on anyone on your team.

3)Protecting your teams flag holder.

As said, just attack anyone that attacks your team or you.

Not much to say for mages except what I've already said. :)

Rangers (Killing):Very similar to mages, I don't reccomend rangers for scoring, as there armor is usually weaker. The only time I'd recommend archers to score is if there defence is at least 70+.

requestvy7.png

Rangers, I reccomend you use a Crystal Bow. If you'd like, you can use a MSB and iron\steel arrows. Any other type of arrows is usually a waste.

The prime places for rangers are:

The stepping stones, you can get a lot of hits in when they're jumping over the rocks.

On the walls of your castle.

Attacking over fallen rocks in the tunnels.

Protecting the flag holder.

Again, Not much I can say for rangers that hasn't already been said. :-s

Another, unorthidox position, is the catapultiteer (sp? :P).

cataby9.png

These people are usually low level, so they can't hit very much or very high without this weapon. For the catapulters, I reccomend as an invintory:

1 Repair box.

3 Buckets of water.

24 Rocks.

catainvmh4.png

Load your weapon, and whenever you see a white dot near where you are about to fire, shoot it. Or, just fire aimlessly into the air. :thumbsup:

A little bit about the author:I play about 2 games of Castle Wars a day, usually with fellow Tip.Iters. Whenever I play, I'll usually get 4 scores in a game. The only time I usually lose is if the other team is flag holding (which I do not reccomend in anyway, shape, or form. But, if your teams already doing it, don't worry about it.), or are using multiple ancients. Even with ancients, though, they're usually on the outside of the fort, so I'll get the flag through the caves before they can even get to me.

Well, thank you for reading my guide. Please tell me anything I did wrong, or compliment meh.

Pm me in game sometime, and I'll come play with you. I'm always in world 99. :mrgreen:

Me and Nick 6464. \'

pandaman115picaxc7.png

Credits:

Thanks Sworddude198 for the awesome range pic. ::'

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]