Black d'hide vs. rune

C110

Rune, by far gives better defense to melee and ranged attacks, but it gives sub-par defense to magic (negative). Black dragonhide has good crush defense, but functions pretty poorly in the stab section. It gives good magic resistance and decent ranged defense.

tlpsplat2wv6.png

Your welcome. Yeah that guy didn't nkow what he was talking about or he w as confused with something else. You can kinda tell by the price difference which one is better.

tlpsplat2wv6.png

Your welcome. Yeah that guy didn't nkow what he was talking about or he w as confused with something else. You can kinda tell by the price difference which one is better.

Yea, but d'hide dont have a shield....

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

d hide weighs alot less such that it's my prefered quest armor.

in wildy, dhide is all around the best armor with no real glaring downsides to it if you avoid melee. Rune is very dangerous in wildy since mages will tb, snare and nuke your butt faster than tyras helms first day of charter ships.

Also, d hide is the cheapest stuff around given ytou know someone with 84 crafting. If you lose it, kill 6 more black dragons.

btw d hide is weakest against slash, not pierce I believe. Chain is weak to stab.

In slayer, if a mob uses magic (e.g. cave horrors) rune is a great way to get sent back to fally.

Cheers!

-BB