Guide to multi-tasking!

knight10071

• 2 weeks later...

maybe i should do that more...

maybe you should also add if your a higher lvl you could also plant trees and go do something like train or merchant. ::'

:thumbsup:

untitled6kv7.gif

:shame: only interested about skirts? now you can see bottomless barrow brothers! :ohnoes:

Nice guide so far, hopefully you'll add more to it.

Few edits and ideas:

You can mine iron with addy and mith in the dwarven mine near the fally entrance.

Also, you can multitask farming with most things. Normally when I'm fletching I have some ranarrs growing in all 4 patches, for the extra profit it makes. I fletch wearing nature ammy so I know when the herbs are ready, then it takes 5 minutes to harvest and replant them.

Also, while high alching you can mine rune in heroes guild (like me), or thieve gems in ardy. Obviously this requires 85 mining or 75 thieving, but you could extend this to addy mining which wouldn't be that bad.

Note that with the lumby update its better to walk from draynor to lost city if you want to mine mith/addy on the way to slayer master.

Take a rune pick when you charge glories, mine the mith/addy/rune rocks once while you are there.

Hope this is useful

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

• 2 weeks later...
You may bump a topic in the Marketplace or a very important thread elsewhere, but not whilst the thread is still on the first page of the forum

Please do not bump your guide. If you have useful information to add, feel free to post it, but dont bump your guide.

abomb67

'scaper since 2001

Tip.it Crew 2003-2007

- Guides and Beastiary

abomb67.png

• 4 weeks later...