What do you think my name means?

gunshafted

well, you have to admit, my name is quite weird.

yesterday at school, i found yet another person who played rs. he asked me my name, i said "gunshafted".

he looked at me puzzled, then went "you serious?", i told him yes, and we left it at that...

it was pretty wierd, why did he respond like that? was my name just too wierd?

i made my name with the question "whats a word for sticking a shaft of a gun into someones face?"

bxp44819gn6.jpg

gunshafted! i do wish i could change it though, i have better names now.

but do you think my name carries any... innuendo? not sure if this should be in help and advice, but hey...

thankyou.

siggity siggity shwa

Well, to some extent, I know what you mean. :wall: People constantly mis-spell or say my name, as if they have no idea what it means.. I've heard people call me "Drgno", "Dragn", "Dgn", ect. It doesn't seem like a big mix-up from other's point of view, but after a while, it really get's on my nerves.. Not really that hard to just look at my name and spell it properly <.<

But to be honest, yours is pretty cool. Very original, not clumped with any numbers, and a lil' threatning :thumbsup:

I've heard lots of people say they would love to change their name, but I think that as long as you've put thought into it, and is original, it's always good :P

sigcompborderredpfm2.png

[101 Combat][1450+ Total]

[89 Strength][84 HP][80 Mage]

[Currently]

Your mother would be proud.

my name is also messed up. its Baiisofdeath when i should have been Ballsofdeath. little mix up with capitalizing the I's. this is y i prefer BoD

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank