tip.it times topics

wildehunter

apperently the editor is haveing difficulty comeing up with topics...any suggestions? i'd like to write one someday as well but i can't come up with a great topic

so far i have been playing with the idea of ranting about how long time players that have squeky clean records don't get rewarded while marcoers are still fairly safe from trouble AND rich...but then if they can't find the marcoers then how can they find anyone else? i guess the long time playing helps b/c that the hardest thing about marcoers by the time someone reports them they have already moved on to another account

all my years playing(yes, years) all i have to show for it is a rudder chicken b/c i didn't manage to get on for Scythe day or yo-yo day :(

wildehunter.png

5% of people want an original signature if you are one of these people don't put this in your signature

;) Think of something that could be Tip.it forum related or RuneScape. Look at the recent news for ideas or issues that come up daily in the community.

I don't mean to be a thorn in your foot, but there's already an official sticky for tip.it times suggestions in the Website updates and corrections forums. The link is http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=319347

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?