Can I bolt Steel Dragon well?

ranging_beast

Right now, Im completely sick of buying wood, fletch them, string them, and alch them. I need to do something, a break from the boringness. Currently, I have ingrediant for 10 anti-fire potion(going to ask my friend) and Im thinking of...3k fire bolt in chaos galnet. How long can I last there? How much aprox can I kill?

Stat-Mage 70(well, 2k from it) 74 HP 54 Prayer

Wearing-Ahrim or Full Mystic with fire staff

Inv-the potion, 1k cast per trip, and a couple pieces of food.

Ranged Crave

newsigwu9.png

I'M SO EMO HAHAHAHAHAHA

I think that I have done upwards of 5k casts in one trip. Just bring your best mage gear, ALL of your antifire pots (make 4 dosers), ALL of your runes, 5ish sharks/monks, the rest of your inventory (other than the gp and ax that you need etc.) should be garbage food (trout) and mage pots if you can afford them. The MOST IMPORTANT THING is to bring a 1 click tele (house teleport tablet is great). If you aren't paying attention and come back to a nearly dead character, just tele. A long hike back is WAY easier/cheaper than buying all of those things that you lost back. If you have a anti dragonfire shield AND an active dose of antifire potion (I think it is 2 minutes or 5 minutes per dose. Bad memory, sorry. :oops: ) you will recieve no damage. You cannot use the mage protection prayer to lower the dragonfire damage! I was at 11 health before I could escape to an empty spot and glory out (one click teles from then on, lol.)

On my last two trips I got a d med and d legs from steels so good luck to you as well!

P.S. I can make most potions if you have the ingredients. Stats in sig.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

To clarify with what RAHK said it is 5 minutes per doses. Good luck raising your level and getting some good drops. :D

Thanks. I thought it was 5 but didn't want him to be unprotected for 3 minutes because of my mistake, lol. :oops:

So 10 antifire pots would be 2.5 hours. Count your casts per minute and that will be a good guess of how many casts you will be able to get off in that time. Good luck again. :)

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!