September 7, 200620 yr Every time I try to get stats in any of the planners and put my name, click get stats and it never does get them. I know have more than 0 stats in fishing. Any ideas?
September 7, 200620 yr Well it gets the stats from the Runescape hi-scores page. Perhaps your fishing is not high enough to be on the hi-scores yet?
September 7, 200620 yr The skil you are using has to be at least ranked in the RS highscores to use the "get stats" button. But a workaround is to just put your xp in there yourself. If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.[hide=My Stats][/hide]
September 7, 200620 yr I'm not sure, I just tried your rs name and mine and they found them both in the planners.
September 8, 200620 yr It worked when I tried your name in the skill planner, but it did give me a pop-up when I did it. It said: Only some of the stats for Kara_Tan were found in the hi-scores. But it still worked for me.
September 8, 200620 yr Yeah, when it says that, it means that a few of your skills aren't in the highscores so they can't be found, it doesn't mean that the skill you are looking for isn't in the highscores.
Create an account or sign in to comment