Legends quest

BoD

well ive decided to do legends and was wondering what exactly is in the khazari jungle. i mean in terms of any poisonous monsters or things i need to watch out for. Ill be following tip.it's guide all the way and am asking for any advice before i start the quest

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

is my level good enough? i got full torags with a rune def and d long + glory ammy, addy gloves, and rune boots

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

your lvl is fine the only thing i would say is that your prayer may give you a problem, when your prayer gets drained as you are 46 i guess you will go from full to empty, so you may get hit once buy the noob beast, but it wont be too bad, and i would highly reccomend you take a super set or you would maybe struggle to hit, but dude seriously dont worry about this quest it is not at all hard.

If you have done any of monkey madness, rfd, underground pass, desert treasure etc etc you will laugh at this quest.

ukegbluebird.png

I did it quite easily at level 76.. as long as you have the required levels, you'll be fine. Then again, I used a guide, but I use a guide for every quest. I hate quests. :)

Just a note, the only non-quest monsters in the jungle that are aggressive are the wolves I believe, so the jungle itself is nothing to worry about.

Cool.