Safespot for Jungle Demon from Monkey Madness?

Agshlee

Hey,

Im currently doing the Monkey Madness quest, and I'm thinking of ranging him ( got 70 range ), so my question is, is there some kind of "safespot" there, where he - atleast with his melee - can't hit you?

Thanks in advance!

- Agshlee

99/99 Mage - Achieved 23/07/2007

99/99 Ranged - Achieved 20/12/2007

93/99 Defence

Hey,

Im currently doing the Monkey Madness quest, and I'm thinking of ranging him ( got 70 range ), so my question is, is there some kind of "safespot" there, where he - atleast with his melee - can't hit you?

Thanks in advance!

- Agshlee

he doesnt come close to you :D unlesshe spawn really close to youbut if you keep like 3 spaces between him and you no worries and then dont pick your arrows up :D

Hey,

Thanks in advance!

- Agshlee

he doesnt come close to you :D unlesshe spawn really close to youbut if you keep like 3 spaces between him and you no worries and then dont pick your arrows up :D

Is that so? That sounds almost too easy, how could he be melee-ed that way then?? He IS an agressive one, from what I've heard, right?

So any other thoughts?

99/99 Mage - Achieved 23/07/2007

99/99 Ranged - Achieved 20/12/2007

93/99 Defence