Orange Beach Signature

Astralinre

This a picture I took this summer while at my grandparents' place in Orange Beach. Since Ivan hit, nothing in the picture except the two story house in the distance remains. I guess I'm using this sig to help remind me of all the great summer vacations I spent down there. :(

Feel free to comment or rate.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

I really wish I'd taken the picture in color, but I guess it's too late now. :(

Fortunately, my grandparents are fine. They live up here near me, but they usually spend a couple months a year at the beach. Also, I've been able to find out that their place is still standing, even though I'm not sure what kind of shape it's in. :?

I'll be sure to go check out your stuff soon, dj. :wink:

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Eighth story of a condominium. It is (was) beyond most of the resorts and down by all the cool beach houses, so it was a pretty unique viewpoint.

Punctuation.gif