:'->Selling Uber Signature!<-':

phuzi0n13x

theres alot mroe than that :roll: theres 2 complete brus sets in there an emboss thne i ued it.. and contradted and brightnessed it. added a 10% grid. and a bit mroe toucjing up. its mroe thna what u think.

Try to stray away from using brushes as the main focal point of your sigs. Using brushes is a great way to get into sig making and just about everyone has or still does use brushes at some point. Just tweaking it around is not enough. Use brushes to add more to what you create yourself. Don't let this discourage you in any way. Keep practicing and find ways to create what you want from scratch, it will give you much more feeling of satisfaction.

theres alot mroe than that :roll: theres 2 complete brus sets in there an emboss thne i ued it.. and contradted and brightnessed it. added a 10% grid. and a bit mroe toucjing up. its mroe thna what u think.

And looks less than all u did :?

And looks less than all u did :?

i did it..im not that low. mmk thnaks for the advice tainted :D