My Gallery

Nubby

How do u make signatures?

Simple question, complicated answer :wall:

hmm but what i usually do is find/draw a picture I like, crop it, paste it into what will be the finished sig, then (I use gimp) make 2 layers in gimp, take a set of brushes and try to make a good design for the background, then select the other layer (make sure that the layers are transparent) I make a custom gradient using whatever color scheme i plan to use in the sig, drag the gradient across the 2n'd layer, that has nothing on, then i smudge the color around, flatten, paste into a layer behind the cropped image, change stuff like hue contrast birghtness saturation curves etc. , then sometimes i fade the picture, i then add some text, sometimes i will animate it (like in the last two sigs), then i add a border, and your done!

lol it's my mini tutorial ^^

hope that helped, try checking out some of the tutorials on the resources sticky thought, they are probably alot more detailed

You should make colours blend from brown to grey in number one. It is still best of those IMO.

You said you draw pictures yourself? Did you draw the swordman in number 6. If you did, it is really, REALLY nice.

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

[Star Wreck][PM me][My gallery][DeviantArt][Cool T-shirts!]

[iron Sky - Trailer is now out!]