1 million gold trivia! ugg forget it, ill reschedule later

supyonamesjosh

Post poned

Heres how it will work:

I will edit my first post to the current question. the first person to post the answer will recieve one point. The first person to get 10 points or the the person with the most points at the end of one hour will be the winner, and RECIEVE 1 MILLION GOLD*

HOWEVER Holy pumpkin for getting the first question right (and the only one >_>) you will recieve 75k whats your rsn?

*Due to runescape rules about real item tradeing the winner will recieve the chance to sell me any item they choose for 1 million gold. I am not giving away anything. I am giving away the opurtunity to trade with me

il play and i got a idea on how to give the money put it in your house chest ad the person who won set your list to friends and let him ga in your house when he gets a key from winning a game he can take the 1mil out the chest

What if the winner is f2p? Just buy a bucket for 1gp in general store and sell it to him for 1mil. :mrgreen:

Anyway, ill play.

If it's accademically the best, it's the draddy trophy... otherwise it's the Heisman trophy... You need to be more specific

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.