well lets just do it against boredom... pr33 0wnage

if you take the time to read please take the time to post.

well i started to write this blog because im just way to bored at the moment.

lets start about myself:

a friend shown me rs and so i started on rs in 2003 on ivaryannick

which was a happy time on f2p but after a year i found out that f2p isn't all that i want so i became member and i must say i was impressed =D> took me a few months before i found things out and to know the map.

well then life continued and i kept playing until one day i got keylogged :wall: so i lost my account. i could return my account but i felt so stupid that i stopped playing rs for some time.

then wenn a old friend of mine begane talking to me about rs again i waanted to look at ivaryannick again and i had quite some fun wacking random people and using my yo-yo but i wasnt really interrested in ivaryanick anymore because i knew i got keylogged and lost a lot of sencible stuff. stuff like my first full addy which i got from my best friend.

so i started a new account called king ivar7. on which i had quite some good time and i wanted to do every quest at a low lvl so i did grand tree at lvl 13 and dragon slayer at #-o anyway i was combat 35 when i done it:

mijnprestatiesr9.png(btw: i dont advise people to do dragon slayer with mage took me 2 full loads of lobbys and about 60 fire bolts)

so live went on and after some time i went bored again and played a lot of guild wars and almost none rs :oops:

so i quited again and i began a pure called pr33 0wnage(current account)

well now i made pr33 0wnage my main because i found out that i want to do a lot of quests.

now my goal is to do every quest 8-)

will take some time so i got goal of 1000 total and 50 slayer to

current stats:

statsfrompr330wnagehk4.png

currently working on:

crafting: 39/50 (enkara lahement).

prayer: 13/43 (enkara lahement and protect from melee :wink: )

magic 48/49 (ring of forgings).

will get prayer by killing blue dragons when i want to and use bones on guilded altar.

get crafting by crafting hard leather bodies.

and magic by doing pest controll.

hope some people will post

donations are highly appriciated in form of cow hides or big bones

day 1:

well didnt had much time for playing since i was back from school at 6 pm and began this blog but i did do the new quest:

elementalworkshop2sp2.png

really enjoyed it, finally a quest that takes brains and not skills :D

and i did raise my crafting to 41 and my smithing to 41 by completing the quest.

think ill do some more pest controll then ill go to bed.

pr33+0wnage.png

why does it say LameBotUser at the beginning while it schould be i_v_a_r_y_a_n_n_i_c_k?

and thanks for support but please can anyone tell me? :?

i used to have an account on forum called that way but i lost my hotmail account :oops:

pr33+0wnage.png