Monkey Gree grees

Azulmono55

I have a question on gorrila gree grees. what monkey do you have to kill to get thier bones? is it the monkey gaurd in the temple? and if so, what sort of levles do you need to kill them as i cant get past thier regenerating point. thank you for helping

azulmono55.png

One day i will get Mage on the highscores...

Who came up with the foolish idea of white dragons? The next race of dragons to be released is OBVIOUSLY going to be neopolitan. :roll:

I have a question on gorrila gree grees. what monkey do you have to kill to get thier bones? is it the monkey gaurd in the temple? and if so, what sort of levles do you need to kill them as i cant get past thier regenerating point. thank you for helping

Yes, you need to kill the gorrilas in the temple for use in a gorilla gree gree. To kill them, use stat boosting prayer + melee protection prayer (it'll drain quick but the alter is right there) and also try using a poison weapon to counteract the regeneration. It may take a while, but this should work. Or you could try dragon b axe special + restore pot + supper attack. Good luck.

Simark.png

Woohoo! ty so much! got the bones thanks to that ranging tip!

azulmono55.png

One day i will get Mage on the highscores...

Who came up with the foolish idea of white dragons? The next race of dragons to be released is OBVIOUSLY going to be neopolitan. :roll:

• 11 months later...

Awesome tip on the safe spot for ranging - I stood on the south side of the ladder and ranged the gorilla standing to the north. He never stood a chance :) Interesting buglet - a second gorilla was standing behind him, ready to attack me when the first one was done, but I wielded my greegree as I fired the fatal arrow. I then ran past the second gorilla, who followed me closely but didn't attack.

If you range em or mage em they don't go bezerk and regenerate.

I found a safe spot to do this in the south by a ladder.