Ranging, Mining, Combat help.

psizovrak280

A rather pathetic goal really, but I set some goals to get before november, when i will have members back. I would like suggestions on any or all of these skills:

Mining (From 68-70)

Ranged (From 56-60)

Combat (From 88 to 90)

Thanks

EDIT

I'd like to note i'm doing these on non-members, incase you couldn't figure that out...

psizovrak282.png

Mining. Well, try powermining at any iron ore location. (i.e south of Varrock west bank, or the one by rimmington).

Ranged, try the Varrock guards, at the top of the castle. If I recall correctly, there is about 6. You can also try the hobgoblins by the crafting guild.

Combat, well, you can try Moss Giants on Crandor (provided you have already completed Dragon Slayer.)

Hope this helps!

The optimal.

i just power mined from 82 - 84 mining in 2 weeks at an iron ore location, and i like training combat by lessers on karamja/crandor.. uve got the lobs right there to fish and u dont have to leave!

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

with powermining the best place for that is al kharid as it has 3 iron ore rocks, mine 3 drop 3. if overcrowding is a problem go to the most out-of-way mine and powermine there.