Monty python in runescape

xavier_mo_mo

On 10/3/2006 at 9:15 PM, jessy87 said:

A

yea ive never seen monty python, i know of him and his movies, but i have no desire to watch them honestly. but still the holy grail has been quested after for along time, and camelot is in runescape... soo, it mighthave been like this

lets make a quest for the holy grail, because for this or that reason, oh but wait lets add wierd stuff to it because we like monty python...

seems more like an oppurtunity thing then a blatenly obvious thing

I love the absolute confidence of your reply, despite the fact you've never seen the movie. 
MPATHG: "You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest............ with a HERRING"
RS: Use a herring on a tree in the forest "this is not the mightiest tree in the forest.
The entire quest, including the Grail being used as a beacon in a "dreamlike" realm..... and so so many other references. 

You've got to incredibly arrogant, yet even more so arrogant to make the claim its "coincidence" and its like the real thing...... 

Also him? Monty Python is a group..... not a person.

Just like Led Zeppelin is a band name, not the name of a person........

I created an account here just to show my absolute incredible shock at your arrogance.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 7:09 PM, raeme said:

I love the absolute confidence of your reply, despite the fact you've never seen the movie. 
MPATHG: "You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest............ with a HERRING"
RS: Use a herring on a tree in the forest "this is not the mightiest tree in the forest.
The entire quest, including the Grail being used as a beacon in a "dreamlike" realm..... and so so many other references. 

You've got to incredibly arrogant, yet even more so arrogant to make the claim its "coincidence" and its like the real thing...... 

Also him? Monty Python is a group..... not a person.

Just like Led Zeppelin is a band name, not the name of a person........

I created an account here just to show my absolute incredible shock at your arrogance.

It is 18 year old post. Wake up... Good morning..