Monty python in runescape

xavier_mo_mo

Well the most obvious of the set would be the Holy Grail quest...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

i dunno, thats still a realistic thing in midevil times i guess, even today... like idiana jones and stuff...

Hmm a holy tablenapkin doesn't sound that realistic to me :lol:

There's the lumberjack in Miscelenia too, his examine says "He's a lumberjack and he's ok..."

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

i dunno, thats still a realistic thing in midevil times i guess, even today... like idiana jones and stuff...

Hmm a holy tablenapkin doesn't sound that realistic to me :lol:

There's the lumberjack in Miscelenia too, his examine says "He's a lumberjack and he's ok..."

yea ive never seen monty python, i know of him and his movies, but i have no desire to watch them honestly. but still the holy grail has been quested after for along time, and camelot is in runescape... soo, it mighthave been like this

lets make a quest for the holy grail, because for this or that reason, oh but wait lets add wierd stuff to it because we like monty python...

seems more like an oppurtunity thing then a blatenly obvious thing

yea ive never seen monty python, i know of him and his movies

Its not "Him" or "his" ,its their movies

I wouldn't say the the holy grial quest is a refference to monty python's holy grial unless they replace the black titan standing on the bridge with a lethal rabbit :D

The lumberjack on Miscelenia (if true) is no doubt a Monty Pyton

I wouldn't say the the holy grial quest is a refference to monty python's holy grial unless they replace the black titan standing on the bridge with a lethal rabbit :D

exactly, you see how much i care about british comedy.

The black titan is very Monty Python. In the first part of the movie King Arthur comes across one actually on a bridge. He asks him to join the knights of the round table, but the knight stays silent and attack Arthur as soon as he tries to cross the bridge. King Arthur defeats him by cutting off his swordarm, but the knight refuses to give up and Arthur ends up cutting off his other arm, his legs and finally his head. Even then the knight refuses to acknowledge defeat and call Arthur a coward for walking past him and threatens to knaw on his ankles and bleed on him :lol:

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

exactly, you see how much i care about british comedy.

British comedy is the best comedy. :XD:

bunyip.png

The black titan is very Monty Python. In the first part of the movie King Arthur comes across one actually on a bridge. He asks him to join the knights of the round table, but the knight stays silent and attack Arthur as soon as he tries to cross the bridge. King Arthur defeats him by cutting off his swordarm, but the knight refuses to give up and Arthur ends up cutting off his other arm, his legs and finally his head. Even then the knight refuses to acknowledge defeat and call Arthur a coward for walking past him and threatens to knaw on his ankles and bleed on him :lol:

Actually, he doesn't attack him when he's trying to cross the bridge, they talk and then they fight so arthur can cross. And arthur never cut his head off ::'

OH! And one that no one ever really points out is the dancing knights on the table of the party room. Monty python and the quest for the holy grail, they show a scene of them in camelot, dancing and singing on the tables \'

yes.png

someone in the help and advice forum stated that if you use a raw herring with a tree, it says "this isn't the mightiest tree in the forest" :lol:

still havent gotten around to trying it myself though

I think that is fake...... Worth a try though.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

i found this on the other post

It is!

"You must find the mightiest tree in the forrest and cut it down with a .....*dramatic music*... HERRING!"

It's the second quest king Arthur gets from the knights who say "NI". They first have to find a shrubbery. I haven't found a reference to that, though....

lol i sounds real

tif1mn0.png

someone in the help and advice forum stated that if you use a raw herring with a tree, it says "this isn't the mightiest tree in the forest" :lol:

still havent gotten around to trying it myself though

I think that is fake...... Worth a try though.

It's true, I was skeptical about it, so I took a raw herring and used it on a tree.. and it said "That is not the mightiest tree in the forest." :o

blackmbnaval,Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

i've seen the holy grail and YES that is monty python even though replacing it with a rabbit would be much much better \:D/

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

who can blame them? monty python and the holy grail is the greatest comedy ever made ~_~

On second thought lets not, camelot is a silly place...

"On second thought let's not go to Camelot, It is a silly place."

And yes The Holy Grail is the worlds funniest movie.

callum6052.png

I think I'm back :O

Although this has nothing to do with RS (apologies),

The musical version of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail", called "Spamalot" was just released in London last weekend...

Well at least I found it interesting....

"For Camelot !!"

Currently playing on War of Legends (Royal Gardens)

man, even as an american, i think that's one of the best comedies i've seen

and BTW, i am so using that pic in my siggy

weeee.gif

Sorry for the off-topicness, but is that the god for Pastafarians? I've heard so much about these cultists/teenagers/people