SH4d0w. Slayer of the Tzhaars

So here is my little goal and blog for all of you guys. my goal consists of living and camping a real long time in the tzhaar caves. and the ultimate goal is to be able to buy an onyx stone for a fury ammy (searching for someone who is legit and will make me an ammy with my goal)

slayerpj6.jpg

i spend a few hours in there everyday and got some nice drops. im currently trying to make money with obby capes, shields and mauls so i can buy a d chain soon

here is my little blog for you guys

LOOTS (updated daily)

- OBBY CAPES -------- 3

- OBBY SHIELD ------- 1

- OBBY SWORD ------- 1

- OBBY DAGGER------- 1

- OBBY MAUL----------- 4

- TOKULS -------------- 18k

1st day of tzhaar killing: 3.octobre 2006

not a real good day not even good drops, when i got about 2,5k tokuls i finally got my first drop (obby maul), with a friend down there i was killing some more when i was like "time to go to bed" i killed 1 more guy and got ... OBBY cape. then i went to bed

2nd day of tzhaar killing: 4: octobre

started out real good with an obby sword and then i had a dry streak for about 4k tokuls.

3rd day: 5.octobre

another obby cape in the late evening and an obby dagger. nothing special went to bed

4rd day: 6. octobre

wow this day was awsome. i started at 10 am and played a lil. after 2 kills i got obby cape !!!! yihaaaa. about half an hour later FINALLY my first obby shield drop :ohnoes: played for another hour and got 2 more obby mauls :P

-to be continued-

What Levels do you have? Do you think I could do it with my Stats (Link uder name...)? I really want to, but I don't know if I have the levels, as I have only ever seen level 149 monsters down there...

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

i dont wanna buy a fury with the money im aiming for a d chain with the money ^^ and as a special i wanna get enough tokuls to buy onyx ^^

devilbro... i think you could but i would try to work with someone else and share drops or work with prayer all the time

nice dude post pictures when you get the drop make it more interesting for the reader, also post pictures of what you wear. Also i reported your thread just because i thought it should be in blogscape because you are doing daily updates. good luck and your doing awesome

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

• 4 weeks later...