-`> SIX SIG AUCTION <~-

Guest Armour_Skull

Guest Armour_Skull

Hey Guys, My computer finally got fixed so i realised I should sell these six cool sigs..

They are for sale.. Auction.. Starting prices on them are 60k. And If you want words or something.. Just ask once you've bought.. (I will remove 'sample' transparency when bought)

1. samplebling.jpg

2. samplebusking.jpg

3. samplegreater.jpg

4. samplerange.jpg

5. samplerune.jpg

6. samplerune2.jpg

Constructive critisim is appreciated and the reserve for each is like 150k.. So when they reach that.. They are sold unless someone just outbids.

Thanks,

Armour Skull

they look quite a bit likes axes sigs :S, they are ok, but they need a lot of shading, and on no.5 you should make the sword lower... so it doesnt look like the sword is goin through his head :?

6/10, shading and detail.

.:'':.Cool Banana

Guest Armour_Skull

I assure you they are not Axe's sigs.. I love axes style and would not rip it.. Anyway thank you for the advice.

Lol. You didn't offend me.. But you honoured me to be as good as axe :P Lol.

your not as good as axe.. just you chars look similar... not the same.. similar, tobeas good as axe, you will have to add a stak more shading, i think hes one of the few that shade like crazy!, like the jeppoz!

"like The Jeppoz' ?!?!?! :shock: :o :shock: :o I've never seen anyone make a comparison to TJ ;) Let's not be crazy now :P

I mean, Axe is great with his shading, but TJ... is... *insert word here, any word other than perfect please...*

i never saud axe was as good as The Jeppoz, im just saying they go crazy with the shading

^lol, I was joking, sry ;) I gotta lose my sad humour, it's killing every thread I've been to... Either that, or me getting flamed... But yeah...

[EDIT]- See what I mean? These pointless posts I make to try and clear up some mistake I made, ends up as another spam or mistake :? Somebody sue me :roll:

^lol, I was joking, sry ;) I gotta lose my sad humour, it's killing every thread I've been to... Either that, or me getting flamed... But yeah...

[EDIT]- See what I mean? These pointless posts I make to try and clear up some mistake I made, ends up as another spam or mistake :? Somebody sue me :roll:

lol yea!, im doing the same this right now :?

^hehe, I'm not alone :twisted:

P.S. What happened to your sig?! I've already posted about this in another thread, but ahh! It disapeared! So suddenly! Ah well, I'll have to do with this one for awhile ;) Free Money! lol...

[EDIT]- *sigh* another pointless thread, I hope tommorow, when I wake up, I'll be half-normal again :roll: