Been Banned? No Idea Why? Look Here!

ShaneOneill1

Please Note: I am just letting you know what to do. Fortunately I havn't as yet experienced it.

I've seen quite a bit of posts about this today. Regarding accounts being banned with no reason, no message.

It just says, 'You are permenantly banned.'

If you are experiencing this, contact customer support Here

If you are having problems with your account and cannot see a reason for a ban, or cannot use the 'Appeal an Offence' link, then you should submit a message to Customer Support.

We will review each account on a case by case basis.

We will never discuss the details of an account on a public Forum. Any thread discussing the status of a player's account will be locked.

Thank you.

Hope that helps. :)

Note: Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules here. Just trying to help. ;)

Next TET Event: A Gnomes Dream

Next TET AU Event: Guthix Vs. Zaros Pt. 2: Kidnapped!

Luckily this hasn't happened to me... I have a history of being accidentally banned... (Jagex's mistakes... :evil: )

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

I got banned too with no idea why and sent in like 7 reports and complaints about it. I still haven't got a reply from jmod or even a auto reply about this yet. I got banned some time on the 9th of oct. Now the 11th and no word nothing happening to fast thats forsure.