In need of help, ASAP. Confused perm muted player?

heejunmoon4

So, in Sepetember I had an offense, and I was muted for a day for it, then after I got off mute, I WAS REALLY GOOD, Did not offend anyone in any way possible. Did not argue, say bad word, make fun of someone, or anything, no scamming, no flooding, I was 100% good. So yesterday, I was doing slayer from 2am till 7am, we had no school on monday, and I was talking to my friend, and suddenely I got muted, for no reason. I waited, then I saw in my account recovery that I'm perm muted, I am cso confused, there was no appeal to it, it just popped up perm muted. I am so confused, I sent a 'complaint' because I can't even appeal, I tried reading messages from jagex and appeal messages, there are NO messages whatsoever. I am SO CONFUSED, Please help? I talked to a mod and they said mistakes like this can happen, if so did it happen to you? and what did(would) you do?

everyone ive talked to, has had a previous ban or temp ban for something and now it seems that they made a mistake and banned everyone with a minor offense... so.. be patient im sure they will fix it, or alot of people will be pissed. seems like most of us that got banned are higher lvls, so they will have to do something to fix this HUGE PROBLEM THEY CREATED...

everyone ive talked to, has had a previous ban or temp ban for something and now it seems that they made a mistake and banned everyone with a minor offense... so.. be patient im sure they will fix it, or alot of people will be pissed. seems like most of us that got banned are higher lvls, so they will have to do something to fix this HUGE PROBLEM THEY CREATED...

I agree totally. Most people who got banned have either had a minor offence or a HIGH offence that got overturned. Mind your language! :D

3916.png

3917.png