Thunder Blade

Flame_guy3

A magic spell. Requiring 70 magic and it would be similar to ice burst only in thunder bolts and a circle of thunder that traps you. It would be more accurate and more powerful but its twice as slow.

Minimum hit: 5

Max Hit: 33 (Mystic) 37 (Splitbark) 43 (Infinity) 46 (Ahrims)

Thunder Blade would require

2 Nature Runes

3 Death Runes

3 Blood Runes

20 Air Runes

And you would need to have done all the other level requirements so pures will find it hard to use this spell:

70+ Strength

(this attack drains your strength by 1 each time when you reach 0 strength you cannot cast it until your strength recovers)

60+ Defense

60+ Ranged

50+ Prayer (Prayer drain 1 point each time cast)

70+ Attack

Post what you think and pm me ingame for suggestions to the idea if you want. :D

EXTRAS: IF you have 80+ prayer and done Legends quest and Haunted Mine :P then the Nature Runes will not be required for the spell and whenever you use this spell you get a TEMPORARY magic bonus of +10 JUST for that spell, it will not show up on your statistics but it is there.

If you give your support on here heres the quick find code on RS Official Forums: Post your support there as well and maybe it can happen

24-25-426-32388004

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

A bit far-fetched, imho.

Ice barrage is better than this (faster, cheaper), and the stat drains... The only excuse is if it drains enemie's stats double as much.

As it is slow, it would be an awful idea for pking. Monster slaying...again barrage would be a few times cheaper.

Drains removed thanks for your opinion. I am keeping a prayer drain however.

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

A bit far-fetched, imho.

Ice barrage is better than this (faster, cheaper), and the stat drains... The only excuse is if it drains enemie's stats double as much.

As it is slow, it would be an awful idea for pking. Monster slaying...again barrage would be a few times cheaper.

Drains removed thanks for your opinion. I am keeping a prayer drain however.

Hm. I think you removed a wrong section. It still drains strength, but not prayer ;)

Game_Proffy.png

make the spell a lunar!!!!!!!!! c'mon lunar mages need some love and attack spells ancients r too over rated any ways, when was the last time an acient saved you're life ie: share potion or tele group water birth island?????????

besides they deserve hardcore ownage spells they have no offensive spells, or not very good one's

and if that spell can hit 46 ahrims....

rune cost should be

8bloods

16deaths

32chaos

64 mind

50 air........

im sorry, but it would only be fair

zezima.png

thanks for the cropping Mr Joob =]

lunars deserve it tho, after all the ruen use would be high enough for lunar mages, and yes i know they're all aiding spells, but its not like ancients need another spell that lv 3 pures can 1 hit u with -.-

zezima.png

sry =/ i was being sarcastic, but there are lv 50 pures with ancients, and in the head post, he said like ancients, so i figured it owuld be in ancients, so i just wrote lol sry, i dont want to strt a flame war either, but it would be cool wouldnt it?

being totally owned by a lunar?

zezima.png

sry =/ i was being sarcastic, but there are lv 50 pures with ancients, and in the head post, he said like ancients, so i figured it owuld be in ancients, so i just wrote lol sry, i dont want to strt a flame war either, but it would be cool wouldnt it?

being totally owned by a lunar?

Not owned by a lunar, but owned by a lunatic :lol:

Game_Proffy.png