Advice for person starting sigging needed

gandorf_101

hey guys ummm i want to start sigging i guess u would call it lol... and i have never done one ever in my life.. so have u got ne advice for anything that mite help me? eg. programs.. etc..

im thinking i will take the style aproch like "misterxman's" cause i like the cartoony afect they look awsome :lol:

i also saw a cool sig i liked (its "3_Hit_U's" sig)

so if you got any advice on anything for me to make that particular style plz post it up :wink:

plz advise me on anything, comon dont be shy :roll:

No offence, but hile starting, don't expect getting some amazing effect like MsM's ;) He's probably spent ages perfecting his work and such... Also, I'm not sure if he'll like you copying his work, but your's might be completely different... We'll see... And for MisterXMan's type of sig, all you need is MS Paint, and maybe Graphics Gale... Thx

I think that really, you need some natural talent to begin with. Say if your already reasonably good at drawing pencil and paper style. Don't get me wrong of course, anyone could become as good as TJ or Misterx. It'd just take waaay more time and effort. They probably had some natural talent to begin with too.