Crafting And Runecrafting

Seanthorn

Right, i've started up a pure skiller and wanting to know how to get up stats the easier. I'm working on woodcutting and f/ming (W/C = 43, F/M = 46) but i'm only gettign them both to 60. After i may get to 60 crafting. I am F2P all the way and wantign to know whatst he easiest craft training? I have a bit over 500k cash so i'm kind of skint. Time does not matter.

Then, after that, i'm going to train on Runecrafting. This skill, i have never experienced. I've been level 1 on my main even! So any tips? I'm willign to get to 50-60 Runecrafting. Trainign techniques? and how much cash? and finally, how long!?

3916.png

3917.png

Runecrafting I suggest making airs all the way, I know bodys are faster xp, but they are useless. Either run your own, which I did to get to 56 on F2p, and its incredibly slow, but you make money, or check out world 16 crafters. Theres a thread in archive of wisdom about it with all the info, and it will cost a lot, but you could go from lvl 1 to 50 in a day or two (seriously, its 101k xp, and I went from 56 to 60 in a day (about 85k xp)

Crafting itself is gonna cost money unless you kill 1000s of cows or mine a huge amount of silver. I suggest just finding a way to raise money then buying hides to craft.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming