hmmm. please take the time to read :)

Defy

Ok , my first ever rare was "the santa hat"i baught it for about 1k yews when they where about 200k. and it was really awsome owning a rare.. then i went for a stroll world 1 varrok.. and someone was selling fullblack (T) for 200k.. so i traded my santa for it.. how stupid.. oh well to the point.. i want to make enough money to buy a santa hat.. lets just say all my stats are one... should i merchant.. or is there a good skill to use.. because i have allready tried merchanting about 5 times.. and havnt really made any money.. :( yeah sooo feedback please.. and thank you very much :D post some comments soon pls..

Thanks alot for reading . and please take the time to post. as i want to get started :D

bllllonz.png

My first ever rare was a green mask, which 1 bought for 150k and then traded for addy (t) plate, anyways, you should merchant.

If all your stats are one, at first do a rune mysteries quest, then you should go mine rune essence, not sure about now, but thats how I made my first 3.5k. Then simply merchant runes from the fally rune shop.