A Blacklist For RS Suggestion forum - DONE

Dalcyte

I personally love the suggestion board, its great to hear other ideas on runescape and view things that people really truely want to have in the game that they play and enjoy, while not having the threat of your topic within 5 seconds be sent into the dreaded 2nd page of the official forums, never to be heard from again. But maybe a little filtering of suggestions would be nice. I'm getting quite tired of posting about horse suggestions, and guns are getting quite old as well, making me quite flusterred. A small list would be great i think including some of the suggestions that are A. Over suggested, or B. Just going to make people flame.

I suggested this a while ago (here.)

Could a Suggestion Blacklist be added to the Discussion and Suggestion Forum?

It would include things that Jagex have said they will never incorporate into the game, like Horses, D Pl8s etc.

The amount of regurgitated suggestions is getting a bit tedious now.

I'm still very much for the idea to prevent the meaningless, "I hope Jagex bring out D Boots" topics.

Offline and unavailable.

Just to clarify...

You are looking for something like this Suggestion Blacklist on the RuneScape Discussions & Suggestions forum.

I'll have to take a closer look at the forum, but it doesn't seem out of scope.

- Ard

sorry if i was a little unclear. What i was trying to say is how i would like something more on the lines of what loge is saying, no stupid things like "I WANT GUNS", "HORSES WOULD p00wn", "RUNESCAPE ON CD11!!!11!!!!!". These suggestions don't add anything to the forum, and just start a flame war. Suggestions that would just spam up the forum.

• 2 weeks later...