Need a ventrilo server?

zonda

I own a 50 slot ventrilo server, bought and paid for... any teams / clans / guilds for any game are welcome to use it free of charge as long as you abide by the server rules (basically no spam or illegal activites). The vent server is located in Texas, if your interested, let me know and I will pass the IP / Port along to you, and set your team up with a channel and admin.

What was it used for originally? :|

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I use it for my CS team and my sis uses it for her GW guild, but theres more then enough room for others who want to use it... so I might as well, right? Never know who you'll meet either.

I "may" talk to you a bit more later about this server ;). Wouldn't mind having a place to hang out, however, I generaly use my old clans vent for that. If I ever start together another clan/corp/org/guild/whatever however it would be a must :) .