99 str f2p how long does it take...?

c3po711

okay. im recently just gone back to f2p and all i do on rs is str now. im 84 str and its my fave stat. my xp is 3056695 and im no good at maths :x :oops: and it says on fighting calc i need to kill 69293 deadly reds 113k guards or 800k chickens lol. well i calculated tht at 84 str 71 att i kill around 2 deadly reds per min on average. then i put 69293 divide .30 /60 and then /24 to find how many days. which = bout 160 days. so i play 3 hours a day and about 5 - 7 maybe 7 on weekends a day. so that means it would take around 10 months? or is my maths completly wrong again? 8-) if any one is good at maths or knows their stuff please help

From my calculations, if you trained 3 hours a day on weekdays, and 7 hours a day on weekends, it would take you a total of 20 weeks to reach 99 strength (assuming you kill 2 spiders per minute). That would be roughly 4-5 months. However, I think that playing 29 hours a week is quite alot, and would be very hard to do, but if you can manage, good luck, but i'd suggest reducing the time on the weekends to maybe 5 hours each day. Then it would take longer (23 weeks), but would be a little more realistic.

I hope this helps you out a bit :thumbsup:

Fire+Mage+9.png