All but three quests complete!!!!! *need help*

mario_sunny

I'm coming quite close to obtaining the quest cape, but still lack only 4 quests(one which I have all the stat requirements). The other three are Lunar dimplomacy(61 crafting), devious minds(65 smithing), and Fairy tale part II(57 herblore).

So I have a couple questions:

1) I currently have 59 smithing, how should I get to 65 without it costing me mils?

2) I've always hated crafting but now I've gotten it to 59/61. I was thinking about just purchasing molten glass til 61, tell me if you have any another ideas.

3) Herblore... oh dear lord. 49 Herblore currently, and I know herblore is extremely hard to level. I have access to the chaos druid warriors, but I calculated it would take tons upon tons of hours to level herblore just going down there.

4) Anyone have any general tips for MM part II? :ohnoes: I believe I got frustrated and quit on the fourth door a couple months ago.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I'm coming quite close to obtaining the quest cape, but still lack only 4 quests(one which I have all the stat requirements). The other three are Lunar dimplomacy(61 crafting), devious minds(65 smithing), and Fairy tale part II(57 herblore).

1) I currently have 59 smithing, how should I get to 65 without it costing me mils?

2) I've always hated crafting but now I've gotten it to 59/61. I was thinking about just purchasing molten glass til 61, tell me if you have any another ideas.

3) Herblore... oh dear lord. 49 Herblore currently, and I know herblore is extremely hard to level. I have access to the chaos druid warriors, but I calculated it would take tons upon tons of hours to level herblore just going down there.

4) Anyone have any general tips for MM part II? :ohnoes: I believe I got frustrated and quit on the fourth door a couple months ago.

1. Get it to 63 and buy a Mature Dwarven Stout from a player. I suggest using Iron or Steel Bars and mining it yourself.

2. I think turning flax into bow strings is better.

3. This is a tough one. If you have 1 million gold or more you could herb mercent. IDing thousands of herbs is actually very good XP.

4. Your screwed :XD:

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

1. Get it to 63 and buy a Mature Dwarven Stout from a player. I suggest using Iron or Steel Bars and mining it yourself.

3. This is a tough one. If you have 1 million gold or more you could herb mercent. IDing thousands of herbs is actually very good XP.

1. Get it to 63? er how... and lucky for you I just finished forgettable tale which rewards two mature dwarven stouts for completion :mrgreen: .

2. Hell no, that's extremely slow exp, I still like my molten glass idea

3. Herb merchant? Oh dears never have...

4. thanks... <.<

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

1. Get it to 63? er how... and lucky for you I just finished forgettable tale which rewards two mature dwarven stouts for completion :mrgreen: .

2. Hell no, that's extremely slow exp, I still like my molten glass idea

3. Herb merchant? Oh dears never have...

4. thanks... <.<

1. Mine Iron and Coal, make Steel Bars, make whatever you want out of that, I suggest darts or knives.

2. I got to 65 Crafting using Flax so... :shame:

3. Whatever the heck that means, you could use Miscellenia. Using 75K a day it gives you 60 Herbs. That adds up quickly.

4. Your welcome :mrgreen:

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

Another option, although random, is Dave's evil stew.

Red Spice - Attack, Strength, Defence, Ranged and Magic

Orange Spice - Smithing, Crafting, Fletching, Runecrafting, Cooking and Construction

Yellow Spice - Prayer, Agility, Slayer and Thieving

Brown Spice - Woodcutting, Herblore, Farming, Fishing, Mining and Firemaking

can put you up 6 levels max (but can drop you too). I used it for Devious Minds

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

Another option, although random, is Dave's evil stew.

Red Spice - Attack, Strength, Defence, Ranged and Magic

Orange Spice - Smithing, Crafting, Fletching, Runecrafting, Cooking and Construction

Yellow Spice - Prayer, Agility, Slayer and Thieving

Brown Spice - Woodcutting, Herblore, Farming, Fishing, Mining and Firemaking

can put you up 6 levels max (but can drop you too). I used it for Devious Minds

I know about the stews, but last time I tried a three spiced one it didn't exactly work well. Although I could try it again I suppose... make around 50 stews. Same with herbeeblore. That would mean I would only need 51 herblore. :mrgreen:

dangsig.png