Mourning's End Part 2

Hazbaz0

I completed Mourning's End Part 1 last night. Now i want to finish off the series. I have 60 agility, will that be good enough?

If not, please tell me on what is a good agility level to be doing this quest at, and any other handy advice is appreciated!

Thanks!

Coming Soon

As high as possible. You'll probably fail the hand holds a lot, I did too. I brought an agility pot to help me, still failes20+ times.

I did it at about 60, took me long enough, but its possible. Food and agilty pots are your friends!!

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to start Mournings End II

And I can't seem to find a mourners outfit. The guide on main site says kill a level 11 mourner in West Ardy for another outfit. Only dropping bones.

Help.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Have you tried to kill those in the shortcut to elves place? I killed mine there, but i did for mep1 and kept the outfit for the mep2 part. I droped mine and now jagex put a space in the house for them...i wonder if im able to get it again.

sigqp2bw9.gifIceBlackIce.gif

*** [ END ]: You gained 1,671,000 thieving exp in 9mins 44secs. That's 10,300,684 exp/h.

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt

Trying to start Mournings End II

And I can't seem to find a mourners outfit. The guide on main site says kill a level 11 mourner in West Ardy for another outfit. Only dropping bones.

Help.

Did you start the quest? I think you have to do it to be able to get the outfit as a drop.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...