Streamline Ingredient Cooking

jaklumen

This is the initial post I made for the suggestion on the official forums:

Cooking ingredient item foods is a lot of fun for many of us, as some of them have nice benefits, but they are very time-consuming and tedious to make.

On September 12th, 2005, with the release of the Cook X option, these items were adjusted slightly in XP given. But I have spoken with a few highly respected players, and we have agreed that it has not been enough.

I would like to see these items require about 2-3 steps, much like regular cake making is now.

Any items that need to be cooked, will be cooked separately.

In the earliest days of rs1/RSC, cooks made a tidy profit selling ingredient food. I would like to see the playing field leveled for the cooking skill to bring a little of this back.

Now, look at the Cooking - Flavours Of The Gnome Lands entry under Cooking in the Knowledge Base.

The menu interface used for gnome food could be extended to all ingredient foods easily.

The quick find code for the suggestion thread is 24-25-697-33054169, and it is titled '2-3 Step Ingredient Cooking'. Please take a moment to comment here, and/or on the official forums.

I'm seeing this more and more across the forums and the past tip it article and such. With this, jagex has to be noticing this and probably is trying to work something out and do this.

not as bad as when i managed to post 104 times at once because my net crashed just as i pressed post :D was funny (not on tip it though)

anyway.... i like the idea :) id prefere to have flavour to food, even though you cant taste it in reality... shamefully

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway