getting cluelvl3 depends on observatory quest?

dasher

hey all,

when i go ranging greaters on my main, i get a decent amount of clue's. When i do it (maging the friendly creatures) i never ever ever never get a clue. And this experience is not from a small sample.

I never did that quest (observatory?) where u get your watch, map etc. So that might have something to do with it??

grtz

hey all,

when i go ranging greaters on my main, i get a decent amount of clue's. When i do it (maging the friendly creatures) i never ever ever never get a clue. And this experience is not from a small sample.

I never did that quest (observatory?) where u get your watch, map etc. So that might have something to do with it??

grtz

No, that has nothing to do with it. Are you sure the creatures you're killing actually drop clues?

Check our Treasure Trails Guide for a complete list.

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

i'm maging greater demons, so i reckon it's just coincedence i havent gotten a clue yet. It was just that killing nearly 800 of them would be expected to be a suff number to get a clue :P

thx anyway for your reply.

Be patient, you'll get one eventually. Couple of things you can check -- make sure you're on a member server, and check your bank and inventory to make sure you don't already have a clue scroll sitting around.

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

well, finally i got my first scroll. So indeed it's possible and all the clue-less killing was just bad luck :boohoo:

So not having done the quest has no influence at all..... or has it??

The clue i got from the greater demon, was of course a lvl 3 clue. The trail though, only consisted of anagrams and challenges (how many bananatrees etc). No coordinates were given.

Maybe this is just coincedence as well, but i am (secretly) hoping that no clue will ever take me to lvl55 wildy as long as i havent done the quest.

I'll keep u posted.

thx!

So not having done the quest has no influence at all..... or has it??...i am (secretly) hoping that no clue will ever take me to lvl55 wildy as long as i havent done the quest.

You've been lucky if you haven't been going to the wild on level 3 clues. It's quite common. Part of the reward is the difficulty. You can also expect to get coordinates that are in the Karamja jungle. In order to get in there you must have at least started the Legends quest.

mcguff1.png