The Lesser Demon place!

Pinkbullet3

It's been there for a long time. I think it's probably just a "decoration" type thing.

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

It's just a doodad, nothing to fuss about -.-

yup there are like thousands of them all over rs

Meh, thousands?For that, they would need like a hundred caverns, alcoves and dungeons to house them. Unless you're just speaking in hyperbole, in which case I'd have to say something like: Yeah! I've seen at least three of them!

Otherwise, I agree with you and the many others that have said it's nothing. Maybe someday they willl make it into a "Members only" thing. My guess is some sort of agility based quest.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

It's where the secret fairy's home is. You see, the secret fairy revives all of the monsters and humans killed. Who else would revive you? The RuneScape Gods? Well, they are always busy playing "Pin the head on Andrew Gower".

While Jagex are on vacation in hawaii.

So, they leave the work to the secret fairy! The secret fairy takes it's break on Halloween. That's why you saw the Grim Reaper last year.

P.S.: This was written by a crazy person's imagination. Please ignore this if you find it insulting or any other way you hate it. Thank You.

cloud.jpg

egg3.PNG