Best Way To Make Money On F2p???

blackmage997

Well,I got my main account back after someone stole it from me. and i have nothing in my bank,and im wondering what te hell do i do to get all my stuff back? or at least get back on my feet.

I need a fast way to make a lot of money on f2p.

Rsn Is:blackmage997 look it up in high scores to see what i can do with those stats.

PS.How much does iron and coal ore sell for???

Thanks!!

Blackmage997.png

You can runecraft 5x airs. I would defetnly do that, and i would hire some runners after you get some money.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

the rune ores is a good way but if you dont like that lobbies are good$$ and there somthing i found out a bout a week ago . in any bank with alot of oaks(varrock is a good place to start) there r usallly around 6k oaks in there selling for 6 gpea and buy around 1k of them and ppl in world one becuz they buy for 25gpea or 30 gp ea this i a lazy way to make $$

Cook Or Be Cooked,Slay Or Be Slain,Burn Or Be Burned,Shoot Or Be Shot,Play Or Be Played

(working on a new sig)