MY MINISHOP PIXI SIG(s) !!!

The_Jeppoz

sorry i hate it

i dont like the colours really, and a few things are wrong about it, firstly at that agnel he would be putting so much wait on the front itd tip him over, also i dont like the way the rope has been done, i also noticed the guards buttons dont follow through the middle of his shirt, and even know merc has atempted to explain it, he still looks way to big, attention to detail is ok, but ur marketplace one owned it, itd be cool to see maybe some leftover donuts, or somin near the guard.

well sorry but i really cant stand it, sry

sorry i hate it

i dont like the colours really, and a few things are wrong about it, firstly at that agnel he would be putting so much wait on the front itd tip him over, also i dont like the way the rope has been done, i also noticed the guards buttons dont follow through the middle of his shirt, and even know merc has atempted to explain it, he still looks way to big, attention to detail is ok, but ur marketplace one owned it, itd be cool to see maybe some leftover donuts, or somin near the guard.

well sorry but i really cant stand it, sry

Every1's free to express his opinion however saying you hate it is pretty odd...Expecialy when u say the Marketplace one (on of my oldest sigs) owns it...If you refer to the Druids one well...that sig is pretty different for many reasons...A shop is a busy place and i HAD to show many items in order to define the concept of the sig. Remember that if u add useless details u ruin the comunication. Simply do what u need in the most detailed way and u get a better sig imo. However i was told the light/colors were 2 soft on that and that probably the sig was a bit 2 cartoony (ethereal) so i changed to this. I can't say i like this more than that (i love both). They'r simply different styles for different concepts and goals.

About the colors what could you expect in a night thieving related sig ?

If u want a bit of detail u can't make it all dark...Plus Thieves wear black...guards blue. Other items keep their own colors from Rs...Pretty funny to try to think about different color schemes...

However when i had this MI theme idea i went over google to see how i could make the hung guy look like. I found this pic and i decided the feet were aiming way 2 high to fit the sig so i kinda changed them. If he wasn't falling that way...don't think he's gonna fall in my sig....

mission_impossible.jpg

About the guard...it's allright. The above drawing (thx dude) explained it all pretty clearly so further rants are pointless.

U can't see buttons on my guard cause what you see is his fatty skin popping out the shirt...But i could also remove them if the buyer doesn't like...i personaly do.

The rope isn't a rope but it's actualy an hunging system of some kind.

Adding donuts ? Why ? I mean...there's plenty of detail in this sig, maybe u can see them maybe not. Donuts might be an addition ok but i don't see how this could change your impression of it...However i'll add them if u like them so much lol :)

And please try to use an English i don't need a decrypter to understand. :P

Peace