Possible to get champion scroll from level 80 giant skeleton

icepak

so it doesn't have to be just skeleton, and giant skeleton is fine?

The thing is I've been killing them for over a month now with no champ clue drop and havn't heard anyone gotten one here, just want to make sure so I don't waste more time down here when I could be fighting lower regular skeletons (Although giant skeletons is much easier to train)

Tip.it bestiary doesn't say they drop them and in a way it makes sense. It's a different type of skeleton, i.e. it drops big bones. Then again, champion scrolls seem to be extremely rare (2k of all champion types killed, still nothing :x ), so it just might be that nobody got one yet.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

so it doesn't have to be just skeleton, and giant skeleton is fine?

The thing is I've been killing them for over a month now with no champ clue drop and havn't heard anyone gotten one here, just want to make sure so I don't waste more time down here when I could be fighting lower regular skeletons (Although giant skeletons is much easier to train)

Well champion scrolls are preety rare so I would say a month killing would get you one. However I think those would work, not sure though, not too many kill the ones in the dt dungeon.

slayer9434.png

Barrows: guthan warspear, ahrim hood, torag platebody, karil's crossbow x3, Dharoks greataxe, Dharoks Helm.

Max Quest points

"Never let your morals prevent you from doing what is right" Asimov