pure miner with 10 def f2p outfit needed

RedRave

could someone create me a outfit for a f2p pure miner with 10 def money is object ethier buy thst i mean i cant buy phat and holiday rares but i can buy like trimed and guilded armor and if i need to riase my def to make it look good i can

My Sig ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Flowers are wicked

Id start with full back (G)...

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Black (g) is a nice display outfit, orange cape sets it off nicely - could also use a black (h) shield. I'd test getting to and from your destination, and surviving there in plain black, before risking (g) in the wildy though - a black defence pure should be out of the reach of most other players though, but a level 50 could do you some damage at the rune rocks.

Is that a "defence pure" 10 defence, or are there any other stats?

Stronghold boots (fighting style) are a must, there is no equal in F2P, though if you fight as a mage or ranger, leather would be better.

Reminds me, if you go the Black (g) route, gold gloves would go nicely.

And of course, a defence amulet - not for looks, or a power would look better on black and has only a little less defence.

If you do not have the attack level to wield your pick, wield a magic staff, since that actually adds some defence - if you prefer a white, blue, brown or red top, use an air, water, earth or fire staff, but they are no more effective in a defence role and cost 1500 instead of 200.

actually black (t) looks nice with the new holiday drops... you could also get black (g) with wiz hat (g) there are plenty of good looks pick one that suits you best

How many RS players does it take to change a lightbulb?

5,000. 1 to change the lightbulb, and 4,999 to complain about how it was better before.