Pre-Members Goal

Tommorow, I'm going to be a member, so I'm working on getting Attack and Strength to 60 (for Dragon Weaponry). I'll post my work here :P

Aah, I stopped updating stats because it's slowing me down LOL. I'll post pics every now and then though.

shetlandsheepdognj0.gifegg1.PNG

Dude, you should turn your account into a members pure. Keep Defense at 1 (or wherever it is, don't raise it anymore), then raise your Attack and Strength to the goals you mentioned. It would own along with a good magic level and the DDS. Off course, your first action as a member should be to get a cavalier. Just to help you out: Tan Cav 100k, Dark Cav 200k, Black Cav 1M or so.

Next time I log on I can make you a Mith Scimmy if your Attack is 20 by then. I love my 58 Smithing \'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Dude, you should turn your account into a members pure. Keep Defense at 1 (or wherever it is, don't raise it anymore), then raise your Attack and Strength to the goals you mentioned. It would own along with a good magic level and the DDS. Off course, your first action as a member should be to get a cavalier. Just to help you out: Tan Cav 100k, Dark Cav 200k, Black Cav 1M or so.

Next time I log on I can make you a Mith Scimmy if your Attack is 20 by then. I love my 58 Smithing \'

1. I don't want to be a pure, I like Rune and Dragon armor :mrgreen:

2. Yup, I'm going to get a Tan Cav, not because it's cheap, but because I like it's looks the best O:)

3. I already have a Mithril, Adamant, and Rune weapon waiting for me, thanks though! \'

shetlandsheepdognj0.gifegg1.PNG

u do know that u DO NOT need 60 str to wield dragon weapons, right? some other skills u can improve before u become a member r woodcut, crafting, fishing/cooking, mining, firemaking, and crafting. those r basically the skills i got up to about 40-60 before i became a member, because being a member doesnt really help to lvl up faster at those low lvls.

Sergio_Romo.png

u do know that u DO NOT need 60 str to wield dragon weapons, right? some other skills u can improve before u become a member r woodcut, crafting, fishing/cooking, mining, firemaking, and crafting. those r basically the skills i got up to about 40-60 before i became a member, because being a member doesnt really help to lvl up faster at those low lvls.

Yah, I sorta regret becoming a member but I was sick of it after losing my first account, seeing so many autoers, and the random begging. And f2p does have it easier when skilling because they don't have expensive armours and less skill to try to juggle. :thumbsup:

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Tan cavs are around 180k last time I checked...=/

Either the price has risen very quickly, or you checked a long time ago, because during the summer they were easily bought for 100k.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

1. I don't want to be a pure, I like Rune and Dragon armor :mrgreen:

2. Yup, I'm going to get a Tan Cav, not because it's cheap, but because I like it's looks the best O:)

3. I already have a Mithril, Adamant, and Rune weapon waiting for me, thanks though! \'

You could be a rune pure. Just get 45 defense, then get high str and attack. Gold trimmed rune armor looks nice, too.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.