rate black dragon sig outta 10

Toad

then fix them? i mean like, look at the ground, at least have some texture there lol, an gradual shading looks alot better than what your doing now. also, the charecter looks like a rectangle...happy?

never rush in pixel it will ruin it entirely

and.. the color scheme is way to bright it hurts the eyes,

and dragons do snore ,what kind of noise you think would come out of a dragon if they sleep? a chariot? (or lalalalala~ Little Nicky, you know with the demon kid comedie)

signature_1.gif

Guest Hippop

lol it has no details and yeah dragons dont snore rofl and wow huge enough nails if they were long make them curved and acually loook like naillsss

smellysocks Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:11 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah i think its on tonight on channel 4 Dont MISS IT! lol and also godslayer you have alittle white spot on the mages arm makes it look stupid

OMG!!!111 IT TOTALY RUINS THE ENTIRE PICTURE SO IT IS NOW COMPAREABLE TO URES!!!!1111

As a matter of fact, this is not a sig i made, and therefor have no authority to change. Its one of Blazers, he was giving it away so i took it, im too busy to make my own signature, but this one fits my purposes well enough lol :roll: