Black mask for slayer? [answered]

Elessar3019

What's the advantage to wearing a black mask while doing a slayer assignment? I can't find it on the guide and everybody keeps talking about it. I'm pretty sure this is an easily-answered question, so please don't post anything that has already been said.

That answered my question. thanks!

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

You get 15% attack and strength bonus on slayer assignments...

And when its charged (when you buy a full one or get a drop) it lowers your opponents defence bouns by 15%

and when it's (0) it only gives attack and strength bonus, and its non recharge able.

alex+norberg.png

You get 15% attack and strength bonus on slayer assignments...

And when its charged (when you buy a full one or get a drop) it lowers your opponents defence bouns by 15%

and when it's (0) it only gives attack and strength bonus, and its non recharge able.

Before I lock this (since it is answered) I just want to reitterate that this is the correct answer. The charges happen randomly and are really poor so don't bother trying to get a charged one.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!