question (i am not sure if this is the right place)

thatoweler

hi i wanna be a member but i dont know if i am good anough. this are my stats now:

50 atk

50 str

46 def

32 range

23 prayer

39 mage

24 runecrafting

48 hp

43 crafting

45 mining

35 smithing

54 fishing

54 cooking

54 firemaking

62 woodcutting

58 combat

and i did al non member quests. can some1 tell me is this good anough? if its not please tell me what i need to train more until what lvl. you would realy help me. i hope on a quick response.

greetzzz. tha toweler

tha_toweler.png

Don't let people tell you that you are not good enough to be a member, lol. Everything in members is faster, better, and makes you more cash. I became a member with horrible skills and a teeny combat level (in the teens I believe) and look at me now. :P

But seriously, if you can afford it, do it. :D

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

you can go member anytime, but with those stats you should be fine, i'd gone before that n cope fine, a misconception about p2p is its harder, its not - just wayyyyyy bigger

(stay away from pest control unless yuo want a lottttt of abuse however)

If you know F2P map by heart and made all his quests and your getting borred with his limited oportunities, it is a good time to spend some cash on members.

Althought i personaly think u should level that attack to 60, ranged to 50 and prayer to 43 before changing to members.

(level up prayer in the Chaos altar in wildness level 12 in 1 day)

Ferrari355Spider.jpg

If you know F2P map by heart and made all his quests and your getting borred with his limited oportunities, it is a good time to spend some cash on members.

Althought i personaly think u should level that attack to 60, ranged to 50 and prayer to 43 before changing to members.

Or he can join first and level those things incredibly faster... If you have access to p2p there is no reason to stay f2p for a single second. Everything on p2p is better.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

If there are no obstacles to becoming a member in RL. Then you should do it, like RAHK said, everything grows exponentially once you are a member.

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

Or he can join first and level those things incredibly faster... If you have access to p2p there is no reason to stay f2p for a single second. Everything on p2p is better.

For some people 5 dollars may be nothing, but for other people like me (and others) its alot of cash. Not everybody lives with the corrency at USA value.

Ferrari355Spider.jpg

For some people 5 dollars may be nothing, but for other people like me (and others) its alot of cash. Not everybody lives with the corrency at USA value.

Don't let people tell you that you are not good enough to be a member, lol. Everything in members is faster, better, and makes you more cash. I became a member with horrible skills and a teeny combat level (in the teens I believe) and look at me now. :P

But seriously, if you can afford it, do it. :D

If it is going to break your bank, then of course you shouldn't. Eating > P2p :)

RahkUrWrld.png

There's no reason to not become a member at any level. Everything is easier in members, you do things faster, you level faster, you make more money, regardless of your level.

You can get mining up easier with barely populated iron mines like Ardougne.

You can use rings of forging to get your smithing up faster.

Better fishing spots. Better monsters, and less competition. Cheaper arrows, better weapons and tools.

There are tons of quests that get you XP in all skills super-fast.

The idea that you should "wait" to become a member is basically nonsense, unless you're only going to stay a member for a limited time. Then I supponse you might want to wait until you can use a whip, smelt cannonballs, cut yews, etc.

Otherwise, if you forsee spending $60 over the year for membership, you should do it right away. It would be foolish to wait, in fact.