Tim

MATTHEWÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢S REVOLVER EVENT

*ITEMS NEEDED*

- Ring of dueling

- Weapon and armor/robes/d hide/barrows, which ever you use

- 5-10 law runes

- Your funny bones

*LOWDOWN*

this event is intended for ANY players as long as you donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t kill me ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Å*just kidding* but I would like it if everyone got along as this IS the biggest event I have ever made I realy donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t want it to go haywire.

*DATE*

-this will be on December 2nd Australia time. it will only be postphoned (moved) if something importaint has come up.

OKAY, the event will start at 10 30am in Australian time (GMT +10) and we will meet at my house to find out how many will turn up for the event. There is an hour wait for those slowly coming and there are some facilities while you wait. (Location Rimmington). We will then head off to pest control for a 1 ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý-hour game after, head back to my house to see who we have left, this will only be a 10 min wait incase some Aussies require lunch or other reasons. Afterwards we use the rings as in list to head off to a classical game(s) of castle wars. (I will have a list made up so we evenly split the teams to have some fun because I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t like people arguing). After odd three or four games, we head back to my house again to check whoÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s alive with us, after 10 mins we head off to the infamous fight pits VIA the nice glory downstairs. After an hour of ongoing killing screaming and even unknown region kicking, we finish it all up and head off to my house for a 30 min relax time, ill make sure I throw in some chairs for the injurious behindious. After an odd 30 mins weather itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s congratulating me or saying I didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t go as expected we rap it all up with a toast to either failure or success and hop on out of my house and go back to our usual business.

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, DILEMMAÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢S, SUGGESTIONS OR Q&A PM ME ON ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅMatthew16200ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Popoto.~<3

*LIST OF PEOPLE COMMING*

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I would like a far few amount of tip.iters to come and make this a bang.

Popoto.~<3