Shades of Mort'ton temple building - help! :)

Darkginger

Having spent a very frustrating morning trying to find enough people to build the temple in Mort'ton (we got a whole 5 of us there at one point!), and being unable to get on to world 2, as it's permanently full, has anyone got any ideas as to how to get a group together to do this? I'm currently standing in Varrock east bank, world 99, selling rings (rsn Charliesaunt) (13.50 GMT, Saturday) and will probably be there for the next half hour or so (or msg me). If anyone else wants to do this, please join me, or if not, perhaps we could organise a time for those who want to do it, to do it, if you see what I mean?

If none of that is feasible, has anyone got any helpful hints, other than 'go to world 2'? Hopefully this is the right forum to ask on - was undecided between this and General P2P or even events, if we do it next week..lol. Maybe a Power That Is will stick it in the right place if this isn't it.

Cheers!

With flametear hammers and good crafting levels (70), you need 4-5 people. 3 stay at the temple and at least 2 of them build, the 3rd also build or kills off shades. The 4th person can run to shop and bank and such, restocking on materials. The important thing is to have at least 3 persons at temple ALL the time, noone can leave until other person comes back, so you have to communicate with each other.

With lower crafting levels, you need more people. Same if you dont have flametear hammers.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png