breaking rule 1?

ballllllllin

my char got permanently banned for breaking rule 1...i went to evidence and it said:

"We regret to inform you that your account has been banned due to the character name being inappropriate for use in RuneScape.

The name you have chosen has been deemed either offensive, impersonates Jagex staff, encourages rule breaking, contains a political or racial reference or is confusing to other players. Confusing names include those with recurring spaces and/or characters."

my chars name is "I0L8L0L8L0L" ....then i tried to appeal it and they basically said i was the owner of the account at the time so ya, im banned..which makes no sence...and now i dont know how to appeal it again..can anyone help?

balllllin+pk.png

my char got permanently banned for breaking rule 1...i went to evidence and it said:

"We regret to inform you that your account has been banned due to the character name being inappropriate for use in RuneScape.

The name you have chosen has been deemed either offensive, impersonates Jagex staff, encourages rule breaking, contains a political or racial reference or is confusing to other players. Confusing names include those with recurring spaces and/or characters."

my chars name is "I0L8L0L8L0L" ....then i tried to appeal it and they basically said i was the owner of the account at the time so ya, im banned..which makes no sence...and now i dont know how to appeal it again..can anyone help?

My main got banned too. I switched ISP and they banned me for character sharing. When I appealed I told them how i switched ISP and there response was that I was the owner of the account. What ticked me off is that they dont even reply with anything usefull.

My main got banned too. I switched ISP and they banned me for character sharing. When I appealed I told them how i switched ISP and there response was that I was the owner of the account. What ticked me off is that they dont even reply with anything usefull.

ya one problem is changing your ip address.... and thats just stupid its not hard to report... (they should have right click reports anyway) and alot of the time they do stupid stuff...

Dr_Brinner.png

I play RuneScape all over the place... At my home with a proxy and my granny and also the library... They all got different IP's but I've never got into trouble.

Yeah, I do the same as you Rednik, I play at home at my friends houses at my aunts, and even sometimes at school. I think there are a couple of details missing to konnan4444's story.

frogprincesig2.jpg

proudguildmasterng2.png