island next to gu'tanoth

marnuke

Hey

i have read 2 posts similar to this, got a clue scroll that tells me to go to the island, i found the cave they both talk bout but it keeps putting me into random places going in a circle, and keeps saying i need a map to get around.

anyone know where the map is at?

thanks for any help.

• Like 1

Barrows drops: ahrims staff (2), karils coif, karils xbow, torags plate body, veracs helm.

If that happens, you are at the wrong cave. There are several caves that are part of the watchtower quest, in which you need a map and lightsource.

Try this - and you will not need a map or lightsource at the right cave

The tip.it guide[/url]":aqrzkkmi]

On the small island East of Ogre City, between the spear wall and the dead tree. To get to that island, you have to walk around the outside of GuTanoth (Ogre City) until you get to the bottom. Start on the Castle Wars side (West side of GuTanoth) and go South until you reach the bottom corner. Then start walking East. Not too far from the Southwestern corner, you'll see a cave just beyond a gap in the fence. Go through the gap in the fence, then go inside the cave, and you'll instantly appear on the island. No quests are required to get onto the island.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png