air runner cost

mrsir17

I'm thinking of hiring some air runners. I was in world 16 today and there's a bunch of runners and employers there. it seems like 2k per 25 ess is the going rate, is it? that's about 80gp each ess, which is ok because I'm going to get my rc higher and get more airs per ess.

so is 2k a good price or do I have to go higher? or can I get away with lower?

runemzombie,mr%20sir17.gif

newbankofrsyq0.gif

rssig.jpg

goal:1000 total f2p lvls.

k, I don't mind loosing a bit of money to get it up quick. I'll try for 1.5k then.

at lvl 44 I'll be making 5 airs per ess, selling @ 15gp each I'd make 75gp each ess, so I'd loose 5gp each if I buy for 2k.

runemzombie,mr%20sir17.gif

newbankofrsyq0.gif

rssig.jpg

goal:1000 total f2p lvls.

k, I don't mind loosing a bit of money to get it up quick. I'll try for 1.5k then.

at lvl 44 I'll be making 5 airs per ess, selling @ 15gp each I'd make 75gp each ess, so I'd loose 5gp each if I buy for 2k.

Assuming you're giving noted ess back as well, and that you bought for 25 each, you're losing 30 gp/ess runecrafted at your level.

Breakeven is level 55, assuming selling airs for 18 and buying ess for 25.

Well, I've used World 16 airs before, and from my experience, it is best to go with paying 2k gp to runners. Even if you lose money, it is worth it because at busy times of the day you will get very fast trades. So many trades in fact, that you will never not be trading with someone. It is a lot faster that 1.5k per trade. But if you don't want to lose money, it's better to sell air runes for more and buy essence for less than to pay runners less.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007