WORLD SELECT!!

barny206

Check your internet speed, are you on dial-up? I had that done to me when i was on dial-up but it did load after a while (a while i mean 25 minutes lol, after that day i got cable). Maybe upgrade to better connection :|

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

or sometimes if you're not an admin on the computer you're using, it won't let you load it. You could fix that by changing it to unsigned java on the details page.

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

You also need to use the right browser. I think jagax said the only browsers they designed the game for was firefox and IE. Most likely you don't have the java update, you need.

Highly doubted. I've heard of people playing on Opera. There isn't exactly a way to prevent people from playing on a browser you don't want without some kind of legal action being in there somewhere to change it.

EDIT: http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

This link will take you to where you can download the Java Runtime Environment, which you'll need to play Runescape.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat