Christmas Holiday Drops!

SpicyMage

when they are? how long they take? what do ya think they gonna drop if theres any dropping? are they gonna be tradeable or untradeable?

need some answers :P that could be my very first holiday drop..ive always missed em :boohoo:

money6wb.gif

whitedragonhidepm9.png

I doubt anybody really knows, but there are some guesses on the Suggestion Section. You are asking the wrong crowd really.... We don't know what Jagex is planning unless someone beat the living daylights out of an employe to find out what it is. But I highly doubt it, best to wait. And NO it would not be tradable for 2 reasons. Reason 1 is because did you see the ealier drops from 2001 Christmas? The prices has rised so high, that it affects the ecomony of RuneScape. Reason Two is because people will think, Hey a tradable item from a Chirstmas event... 10 year later every will have about 10k of them waiting for the price to rise again. De ja vo anyone?

I doubt anybody really knows, but there are some guesses on the Suggestion Section. You are asking the wrong crowd really.... We don't know what Jagex is planning unless someone beat the living daylights out of an employe to find out what it is. But I highly doubt it, best to wait. And NO it would not be tradable for 2 reasons. Reason 1 is because did you see the ealier drops from 2001 Christmas? The prices has rised so high, that it affects the ecomony of RuneScape. Reason Two is because people will think, Hey a tradable item from a Chirstmas event... 10 year later every will have about 10k of them waiting for the price to rise again. De ja vo anyone?

I've beaten up people ::' but not jagex employees they live in cambridge :)

Luck be a Lady

nobody knows(except Jagex) what exactly what it'll be. but it won't be tradeable and usually it takes about 15 or so minutes to complete the event.

doing the holiday event's is great, I've got I think 2 years of holiday items(the chicken was the last one I didn't get #-o ).

you can drop or destroy the untradeable holiday items and get them back from diango.

runemzombie,mr%20sir17.gif

newbankofrsyq0.gif

rssig.jpg

goal:1000 total f2p lvls.

They already have said in the past that it will not ever be a drop like for the p hats or santas again. Also they have said they will never have a tradable holiday event items again. They dont want it to be like the others that became rares.

slayer9434.png

Barrows: guthan warspear, ahrim hood, torag platebody, karil's crossbow x3, Dharoks greataxe, Dharoks Helm.

Max Quest points

"Never let your morals prevent you from doing what is right" Asimov